Types of Technologies That We Use
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to one of our Sites until you choose to delete them, and otherwise typically delete themselves at expiration. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions.
- A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
- A third-party cookie is placed by someone other than the Dribbble Group, and may gather browsing activity across multiple websites and across multiple sessions. They are usually a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them or they expire based on the time set in each third-party cookie.
You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our Sites may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. For more information about cookies, you may visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Here’s a description of Dribbble Group’s Sites’ primary first-party cookies and their purposes:
|cmcsr||Strictly necessary||A CSRF token used to enhance security.||Creative Market|
|cmses||Strictly necessary||Helps maintain a persistent user session.||Creative Market|
|cmfts||Functional||Helps us track the first time a user visited the site.||Creative Market|
|cmau||Strictly necessary||Stores affiliate data.||Creative Market|
|cmphn||Functional||Improves site performance when you visit with a mobile device.||Creative Market|
|cmalgn||Functional||Improves the login experience.||Creative Market|
|cmfst||Functional||Helps us remember your font display settings.||Creative Market|
|cmdvc||Performance||Helps us detect new devices/browsers logging into the site.||Creative Market|
|cmvts||Strictly necessary||Helps us track on-site browsing patterns.||Creative Market|
|cmgc||Functional||Helps us remember your cart before you login.||Creative Market|
|cje||Functional||A unique ID to track affiliate data.||Creative Market|
|user_session_token||Strictly necessary||Helps maintain a persistent user session.||Dribbble|
|has_logged_in||Functionality||Allows us to determine if the user has logged in or not.||Dribbble|
|_dribbble_session||Strictly necessary||Session store configuration used by all other cookies.||Dribbble|
|trackNonAjaxFilter||Functionality||Allows us to track some shot filtering behaviors on site.||Dribbble|
|_sp_ses, _sp_id||Functionality||Sets a unique session for Analytics tracking.||Dribbble|
|toasty cookies (name varies)||Functionality||Allows us to set announcement banners on our home page.||Dribbble|
|sitetoken||Strictly necessary||Allows us to identify and link customers across sessions.||Fontspring, Font Squirrel|
|sasession||Strictly necessary||Helps maintain a persistent user session.||Fontspring, Font Squirrel|
|nocache||Functionality||Do not serve cached page or cache render output in the server-side webpage cache. Used when a normally cached page contains user specific info not loaded via AJAX.||Fontspring|
|IS_RETINA||Functionality||Allows us to return @2x images if the DPR is > 1||Fontspring, Font Squirrel|
|display_prefs||Functionality||Indicates how to display products by default (e.g. sort by bestselling or price, default license for pricing) based on user’s settings or what we know about the user.||Fontspring|
|csrf||Strictly necessary||A CSRF token used to enhance security.||Fontspring|
|ff||Strictly necessary||Allows us to turn website features on and off for users.||Fontspring|
|afftoken||Strictly necessary||Stores affiliate referral data.||Fontspring|
|sessiontoken||Performance||Helps us track on-site browsing patterns.||Fontspring|
|cart||Strictly necessary||Track what items are in customer’s cart.||Fontspring|
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use one of our Sites, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Sites, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Web Beacons/Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Sites, we may employ clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and enhance the experience for our users when using our Sites.
- Strictly necessary. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites or to provide the services requested by you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Sites, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services.
- Functional. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Sites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Analytical/performance. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Sites when they are using the Sites. This helps us to improve the way our Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Google Analytics: The Sites also use Google Analytics to help understand how each of our Sites is used by its community. For some of the advertising features listed below, such as retargeting, data from Google Analytics may be combined with our first-party data and third-party cookies (including Google’s advertising cookies). See here for how Google uses data when you use our Sites and how you may opt out (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
- Other Analytics Providers. We also use other third-party analytics services, including LinkedIn Analytics, Sift, and Segment. We use these analytics providers to help understand use of the Sites. These analytics services collect the information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including cookies and your IP address, and their use of this information is governed by their privacy policies. You can find links to their privacy policies below, in the “Managing Cookies Technologies” section.
- Social Networks. These are used to enable you to interact with third-party social-networks when logged into our Sites (subject to any preferences you set with those third-parties). Social networks may also work with us or with you for analytics or for marketing purposes, as discussed below. You may be able to manage your privacy preferences for these social networks and their tools and widgets via your account with the social network. You can find links to their privacy policies below in the “Managing Cookies Technologies” section.
- Frequency capping, which limits the number of times a user’s browser or mobile device displays the same ad;
- Attribution tracking, which estimates what advertising or marketing source brought someone to our Sites, or determines what marketing source led to actions like a visit or a purchase;
- Remarketing, which shows relevant ads to an audience based on prior shopping and browsing patterns on our Sites;
- Audience targeting, which refers to targeting advertisements to a large audience based on the audience’s known or inferred demographics; and
- Cross-device recognition, which recognizes actions across multiple devices or browsers.
Some third-party service providers may provide information like demographics, cross-device information, or interest categories from a combination of sources that, while not identifying you personally, permit us to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising. In some cases, this information may have non-marketing performance analytics uses as well. These technologies allow a partner to recognize your computer or mobile device each time you visit our Sites or other websites and mobile applications based on data like a cookie, your IP address, or device ID, but do not allow access to other personal information from our Sites. However, these technologies may allow us or a third party to recognize you, either from a single device or across devices, over time. These third parties are required to follow applicable laws, self-regulatory programs, and our data protection rules where applicable. However, Dribbble Group does not have control over these third parties, who each have their own privacy policies and privacy practices.
You can find links to their privacy policies below in the “Managing Cookies Technologies” section.
Consent, Contract, and Legitimate Interests in Processing
Certain Cookie Technologies are employed to make each of our Sites function for its intended purpose, and are provided based on contractual necessity based on your agreement with Dribbble Group to perform the services you have requested. These include the functions strictly necessary to the service noted above.
By choosing to use our Sites after having been notified of our use of Cookie Technologies in the ways described in this Policy, and, in applicable jurisdictions, through notice and unambiguous acknowledgement of your consent, you agree to such use.
Managing Cookie Technologies
You have the ability to control the use of certain cookies and similar technologies.
Opt-in and Opt-out on Browsers
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Sites.
Opt-out of Third-Party Networks
For more information about third-party ad networks and services that use these technologies, and the ability to-opt out from tracking by participating vendors, you can visit https://youradchoices.com/ or, if you are in the EU (http://youronlinechoices.eu/). You also may visit the NAI’s site for additional options on how to opt out of interest-based advertising (at https://optout.networkadvertising.org).
Google Analytics Opt-out For Google Analytics Advertising Features, you can opt-out through Google Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out listed above). You may find out more and opt-out here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and Opt-out here https://adssettings.google.com.
Additional Third-Party Cookies and Similar Technologies Used on the Site.
Currently our Site uses these primary third-party cookies:
|Google (PREF, _gid, _ga, _gat_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, IDE, GPS, test_cookie, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE)||Advertising, Performance, Targeting||Creative Market, Dribbble, Font Squirrel, Fontspring||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies? hl=en-US|
|Bing (MR)||Advertising, Targeting||Creative Market||https://privacy.microsoft.com/en us/PrivacyStatement https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en us/resources/policies/personalized-ads|
|Facebook (_fbp, datr, fr)||Social Widget, Advertising, Targeting||Creative Market||https://www.facebook.com/policy.php https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|Advertising, Analytics||Creative Market||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy? trk=hb_ft_priv|
|Pinterest (_pinterest_cm)||Social Widget, Advertising, Targeting||Creative Market||https://about.pinterest.com/en-gb/privacy-policy|
|Segment (ajs_group_id, ajs_anonymous_id)||Analytics, Performance||Creative Market||https://segment.com/docs/legal/privacy/|
|Iterable (iterableEndUserId, iterableEmailCampaignId, iterableTemplateId, iterableMessageId)||Functional, Analytics (to track email campaign success, such as purchases and conversion on the Site)||Creative Market||https://iterable.com/trust/privacy-policy/|
|Sift||Analytics, Performance||Creative Market||https://sift.com/service-privacy|
|Shopify (ki_t, ki_r)||Performance, Analytics, Strictly Necessary (shopping cart)||Creative Market, Font Squirrel||https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy|
|Cloudflare (__cf_bm, __cfduid)||Strictly Necessary (security)||Creative Market||https://www.cloudflare.com/cookie-policy/|
|Visual Website Optimizer||Website Testing, Analytics, Performance||Creative Market, Dribbble, Fontspring||https://vwo.com/privacy-policy/|
|Zendesk (_zendesk_shared_session, _help_center_session, _zendesk_authenticated, _zendesk_shared_session)||Strictly Necessary, Functional (customer support)||Creative Market||https://www.zendesk.com/company/policies procedures/cookie-policy/|
|Stripe (__stripe_mid)||Functional, Strictly Necessary (payments)||Creative Market, Dribbble||https://stripe.com/cookies-policy/legal|
|Amplitude ( amplitudeSessionId, amp_2cb22d)||Functional||Dribbble||https://snowplowanalytics.com/cookie-settings/|