Designed by Ryoichi Tsunekawa, Code Saver is a sans serif and typewriter font family. This typeface has six styles and was published by Dharma Type.
Code Saver — Next-generation monospaced font —
1. Code Saver is a monospaced font family for coding and tabular layout.
2. Code Saver is a clean, natural and simple monospaced font family.
3. Code Saver consists of 6 style, Regular, Medium, Bold and their 11° Italic.
4. Code Saver has 93.33% condensed width for more usable space.
5. Code Saver has good distinguishability and legibility especially numerals.
6. Code Saver brings a fresh sensitivity to boring old existing monospaced fonts.