EUROPEAN SOFT PRO
What makes “European Soft Pro” elegant, friendly and contemporary is its very rounded curves with very open terminals.
“European Soft Pro” has been designed with a higher “x-height” than other fonts in its class to make tiny readability more obvious in any use situation. It will be ideal for use in small sizes such as business cards or mobile applications.
This typeface is also equipped with powerful OpenType features to satisfy the most demanding professionals. It has solid features like case sensitivity, small, true capitals, full ligatures, tabular figures for tables, old style figures to elegantly insert numbers into your sentences and more alternative characters to give personality to your projects.
The extended, “European Soft Pro” supports around 85 languages in the Latin, Cyrillic and Greek scripts, and its non-Latin components were developed with native consultants. With over 1200+ glyphs per style, “European Soft Pro” cares about localised letterforms and has the OpenType features to match.
- 9 weights: Thin, ExtraLight, Light, Book, Regular, Medium, Bold, ExtraBold, and Black.
- 4 widths: Normal, Narrow, Condensed, and Extra Condensed.
- Matching italics (12º) for all weights and widths .
- Matching small caps for all weights and widths.
- Lining and old style figures (proportional and tabular).
- Alternate characters (A, G, M, N, R, U, a, g, l, m, n, u, y).
- Unlimited fractions.
- Automatic ordinals (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).
- 24 Dingbats + 19 Social Media and Block Chain icons.
- Extended language support: Most Latin-based scripts (including Vietnamese), Cyrillic, and Greek.
- Extended currency support.
You can contact me at email@example.com, pre-purchase and post-purchase with questions and for technical support.
You can enjoy using it.