Designed by Ingo Zimmerman, Wendelin Pro is a sans serif font family. This typeface has ten styles and was published by ingoFonts.
10 fonts for
Single styles from $39.00
A traditional sans serif – with that certain something – very legible
• slanted stems of M
• l with a slightly flared “foot”
• slightly bowed stems similar to serifs on the lower case characters
• slanted endings (in upright fonts) resp. rectangular endings (in italic fonts) on horizontal stems
• rounded counter in h, n, m
• some remarkable letterforms in italics
• extraordinary ligatures
• several figure variations
• small caps
Wendelin is a classic sans serif in the style of the early “grotesque scripts” from the 19th century. But its characters have some very individual details which are not found in any historical model. The slightly bowed stroke endings which nearly look like serifs are characteristic of Wendelin and lend greater legibility to the font.