Alinka is a brush display and hand drawn font published by Magpie Paper Works.
1 font for
Single styles from $18.00
Surf’s up, and so is Alinka! This brush sans, inspired by the Pacific Northwest coast, was originally lettered with watercolors and fat bristle-brushes, then optimized for digital display. It’s warm & organic characters have been designed to coordinate with a variety of work-horse typefaces – you’ll find Alinka right at home on beverage bottles and food packaging, in restaurant menus, banner ads, book covers, websites, stationery, business logos, handmade product packaging and so much more.
A bonus set of 72 Pacific-Northwest beach-inspired graphic elements including seagulls, starfish, shells, kelp, surfing imagery, wordart, arrows, and minimalist shields & dashes is tucked inside. Simply turn on stylistic set 3 to tap into the perfect graphic companions for all of your expressive projects.
If you’re looking for a legible but quirky brush hand with a human touch, Alinka is the font for you.
• an installable digital Opentype Font file in a single weight
• a basic Latin character set with a full set of uppercase and lowercase letters, multilingual diacritics, numbers, international currency figures, punctuation and pagination symbols.
• a complete set of alternate uppercase and lowercase letters
• automatic dashed superscript pricing options
• alternate cuts (with diacritics) of A, T, Y, a, fi, fl, g, j, t, y, 1, and 3
• 72 Pacific-Northwest beach-inspired graphic elements