SOLID70 is a display sans and retro font published by RetroSupply Co. .
◦ Create beautiful, custom logos and typography quickly and easily
◦ Each character is well balanced and kerned
◦ Engineered to easily adjust anchor points to create a seamless custom logo
◦ Easily customizable outlines and colors
◦ Perfect for creating custom work but also looks great without doing anything
This new font practically creates logos for you!
Do you want to create beautiful, custom logos and typography FAST with a few mouse clicks? Imagine if you could type a few characters, convert them to outlines and then easily adjust anchor points
to create a custom logo. Not just any logo or typographic symbol. But the kind that you can proudly print on shirts, posters and websites. Sounds like a dream right? Not anymore. SOLID70 does all this!
Here’s how it works:
1. Select the SOLID70 typeface.
2. Type a few words, characters or just one character.
3. Convert to outlines.
4. Adjust anchor points and colors.
It’s that easy! The result is beautiful custom designs that look like they took you hours to make (don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone your secret).
Here’s why SOLID70 is unique:
We made this typeface to make your life easier.
As soon as you load the OTF file you’ll notice a few things:
◦ Each character is well balanced and kerned (no tweaking the kerning and trying to get stuff to line up right, we spent the time to get this right)
◦ It looks great right out of the box. SOLID70 is perfect for creating custom work. But it looks great without doing anything.
◦ You’ll feel like it’s a little too easy to customize. Seriously, it feels like this typeface is doing the work for you.