• 3x OpenType fonts designed for layering.
• 6x SVG Color fonts covering 6 colourways.
• Each font contains 213 glyphs.
SB Thorax is a futuristic, angular typeface with strange, blackletter influenced letterforms. It is based on a triangular grid and has a distinctly alien, insectoid flavour that makes it well suited to science fiction, gaming and technology themed projects.
This capitals-only typeface consists of three styles which are designed to be combined and layered with one another, along with a number of SVG color versions of the font. Overlaying the base font with other versions of the font allows the designer to create letterforms with different coloured sections or different transparencies.
SB Thorax can be categorised as a decorative display typeface and its unusual, detailed and often difficult to read letterforms mean it is best suited for poster headlines and other uses where a distinctive style is preferred in order to create maximum visual impact.
A NOTE ON THE SVG COLOR FONT VERSIONS OF THIS FONT:
You will need to check compatibility with your software to see if it works with SVG Color fonts, as this is still a relatively new technology.
Applications that support OpenType-SVG fonts:
• Adobe Photoshop, version CC 2017 and later.
• Adobe Illustrator, version CC 2018 and later.
• Adobe InDesign, version CC 2019 and later.
• Affinity Designer, since macOS 10.14 Mojave.
• Pixelmator, since macOS 10.14 Mojave.
• QuarkXPress, version QuarkXPress 2018 and later.
• Sketch, since macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Web browsers that support OpenType-SVG fonts:
• Safari, since version 12, macOS 10.14.
• Safari Mobile, since iOS 12.
• Firefox, version 32 and later.
• Microsoft Edge, Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and above.
• In Windows 10, the DirectWrite and Direct2D platform components allow OpenType-SVG support in any apps that use those APIs