Designed by Ana Parracho, Pitch or Honey is a multiple classification font family. This typeface has seven styles and was published by Ana's Fonts.
7 fonts for
Single styles from $15.00
Pitch or Honey is a hand-lettered font trio with matching ornaments and floral elements. It includes:
- a faux-calligraphy style script font, with a bonus slant version
- a cute sans serif font, in roughly the same height as the lowercase script
- a tall, all-caps sans serif font, in roughly the same height as the uppercase script
- a set of 52 floral elements, with a bonus filled-in version
- a set of 52 ornamental swashes
- BONUS! 35 watercolor brushes, in various sizes (around 1000 px) in both .abr and transparent .png formats
- BONUS! 10 seamless paper textures, in various sizes (550 to 1000 px), in .pat and .png formats
All you need for beautiful and easy designs with a hand-lettered, rustic feel, such as postcards and notes, creating logotypes, social media posts, branding and packaging, etc.
Looking for some ideas on how to use the textures and watercolors? Check out this blog post: