Designed by Emil Bertell, Double Porter is a multiple classification font family. This typeface has eighteen styles and was published by Fenotype.
18 fonts for
Single styles from $15.00
An eighteen font family. This contains every font in the Double Porter Family.
Double Porter - an elegant font collection.
Double Porter includes following:
• 6 fonts - a clean and textured version of each.
• Ending swash ornaments for the script
Double Porter is a clean cut script font with five strong sans fonts. All the fonts are designed to work nice together. Here’s a short introduction to the fonts:
• Double Porter 1 -Clean connected script with Swash Alternates for caps and lowercase letters with ascender or descender. The Script also has Contextual Alternates that add variation & make the flow smooth. Contextual Alternates are automatically on.
• Double Porter 2 -Wide Sans Serif font.
• Double Porter 3 -Bold version of Double Porter 2
• Double Porter 4 -Semi condensed Sans Serif
• Double Porter 5 -Condensed Bold Sans Serif
• Double Porter 6 -Serif version of Double Porter 5
• Double Porter 7 -Set of 60 icons and ornaments
• Double Porter 8 -Set of 68 Catchwords
• Double Porter 9 -Set of 62 Ending Swashes and Strokes designed to go with Double Porter 1 - the script.
In addition there is a “Printed” version of every Double Porter font. Printed versions are named Double Porter P x. Printed versions are exactly the same but the shapes have rugged outlines and a worn-out texture.
Double Porter has wide language support including West European, Central European, Baltic, Turkish and Romanian character sets.