Designed by Missy Meyer, Gray Skies is a script and modern calligraphy font published by Missy Meyer.
1 font for
Single styles from $12.00
Introducing Gray Skies, a new connecting script font! It all started with the letter Y—instead of a loop at the bottom, I drew a kind of zig-zag smiling-mouth shape. That weird loop ended up inspiring a lot of the other characters, and a new script font was born!
As usual, this font is packed with features:
- Uppercase A-Z, lowercase a-z, numbers 0-9, and a full set of punctuation
- Over 350 accented and extended characters for language support, including Æ, æ, Œ, œ, and ß
- Alternates for lowercase a-z (mapped to Stylistic Alternates in OpenType coding)
- 38 double- and triple-letter ligature sets (mapped to Ligatures in OpenType coding)
- 11 bonus swashes to add extra flair
- Every character is PUA-encoded, to ensure easy Character Map/Font Book access