Designed by Craig Stainton, SB Atom is a display font family. This typeface has three styles and was published by SelfBuild Type Foundry.
3 fonts for
Single styles from $20.00
• 2x OpenType fonts designed for layering.
• 1x SVG Color Font.
• Each font contains 365 glyphs.
SB Atom is a spin off of SB Grip and is based on a repeating color tile. It consists of an SVG color font and a two single layer fonts that are designed to be combined. The colour font is available in black and red and the layered fonts can be colored individually.
A NOTE ON THE SVG COLOR FONT VERSION OF THIS FONT:
You will need to check compatibility with your software to see if it works with SVG Color fonts, as this is still a relatively new technology.
Applications that support OpenType-SVG fonts:
• Adobe Photoshop, version CC 2017 and later.
• Adobe Illustrator, version CC 2018 and later.
• Adobe InDesign, version CC 2019 and later.
• Affinity Designer, since macOS 10.14 Mojave.
• Pixelmator, since macOS 10.14 Mojave.
• QuarkXPress, version QuarkXPress 2018 and later.
• Sketch, since macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Web browsers that support OpenType-SVG fonts:
• Safari, since version 12, macOS 10.14.
• Safari Mobile, since iOS 12.
• Firefox, version 32 and later.
• Microsoft Edge, Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and above.
• In Windows 10, the DirectWrite and Direct2D platform components allow OpenType-SVG support in any apps that use those APIs